Dr. Rachelle Herdman is a holistic MD and Naturopathic Physician with 25 years of experience creating custom health programs for thousands of patients.
- M.D. (Britain) – Pathologist, Westminster School of Medicine, University of London, England (1984)
- N.D. Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine – Bastyr University, Seattle, Washington (1995)
- Creator of the online Custom Health Guide – a patented health information software that provides an personalized set of solutions for several health concerns at once
- Founder & Medical Director – Pacific Center for Naturopathic Medicine, Bellingham, WA
- Dr. Herdman now combines thorough medical evaluation with a rich palette of holistic treatments: advanced nutritional and botanical formulas, delicious therapeutic recipes, natural endocrinology, women’s and men’s healthcare, homeopathy, mind-body medicine.
Initially an M.D., Dr. Herdman specialized as a teaching hospital Pathologist at the University of London, England. She then studied Jungian Psychology at the Tavistock Institute, UK, and classical Homeopathy at the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital. In 1995 she earned a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (N.D.) from Bastyr University, USA.
Dr. Herdman is the founder and Medical Director of Pacific Center for Naturopathic Medicine in Bellingham, WA. This thriving clinic blends medical sciences with traditional healing arts. Treatments may include advanced nutritional supplements and botanical formulas, delicious healing recipes and easy food programs, natural endocrinology and thyroid care, women’s and men’s healthcare, bio-identical hormones, homeopathy, and mind-body medicine. Dr. Herdman has regularly taught at institutes and universities in the US and Europe.
She is the inventor of the patented online “Custom Health Guide“, which provides each user with an instant personalized set of the best natural remedies for several health concerns at once. Dr. Herdman is the author of “Feast Your Way to Health”, featuring scrumptious recipes with specific health benefits developed from her many Food and Healing seminars, and she formulated the healthful “Heart and Soul Chocolate Dip”. She is also the author of “Alchemy and Self-Healing” and “Food and Healing” chapters for the upcoming “Foundations of Naturopathic Medicine” textbook. In years past, Dr. Herdman was a chocolatier making European-style chocolate truffles in California and for Harrod’s of London.
Dr. Herdman is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians, and maintains her British medical license with the General Medical Council of England.